Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dawn Doll Casserole

Dawn Doll Casserole anyone? I just got this lot of lovely but very STINKY ladies. The seller was extremely sweet and sent a note explaining that these were her childhood dolls and she even sent some extras. I know I should complain but she sounded very sweet and maybe I am a little sweet too.

Anyway...These doll's smell like they have smoked since birth!! I gave all of their hair a quick wash and rinse and have them lined up for a good body scrub, another hair washing and then some conditioning.

 What's the Ricotta Cheese for you ask? That is to put between the layers of Dawn's before I bake them. Ha  Ha. Just seeing if you are paying attention . THAT my friend is my Sorrento Super Soaker aka Dawn's Washing Machine! Inside that container is warm water, Palmolive and some stankey ass doll clothes! I put them in. Gave them a good shake. Think that funky hand held exercise shaker and that was me...except my shaker was free. I shook it until it almost exploded and now I'm giving them a good soak. I'm going to rinse and repeat until the stank is out. I will be probably be selling them in a TLC lot on ebay but hey...who wants that kind of stink...even in a TLC lot.

Many of the dolls have pale faces and some look as if they have no lip color at all. Overall though once they are de-stinked...they will be quite lovely.



No comments:

Post a Comment